First few months of childbirth can be really stressful for the parents. This is something that most parents experience for the first time and is probably the toughest thing that they will experience in their entire lives. Because of the stressful things that they have to do, they are unable to get enough sleep at night.
Even though they may want to sleep peacefully in their bedroom, the thought of leaving their child alone in the nursery makes them anxious and worrisome. Some mothers even decide to let go of the idea of crib-sleeping and opt for co-sleeping. Co-sleeping is whether the new born baby and the parents sleep in the same bed.
Co-sleeping is not safe because it increase the chance of the baby suffocating to death. To avoid the risk and remove the anxiety, it is advised to put a baby video monitor in baby’s nursery. With a video monitor installed, parents can easily keep an eye on their baby from their bedroom.
In this post, I will share with you a list of best baby video monitoring systems available in the market for 2016.
- Levana Ayden – This digital video baby monitoring system is one of the highest selling and better rated products in this category. It is an average priced model that comes with a portable table style monitor.
- Infant Optics DXR-8 – This system works on the latest wireless communication technology and delivers high resolution footage of baby’s crib. It is a medium priced product that has been rated highly by users. As a matter of fact, it is the second bestselling product in this category.
- Philips Avent – This is a high quality baby video monitoring system that you should buy if you are a person that likes to go with something that has already been testified by thousands of customers. Yes, this is the best-selling baby video monitor out there.
- Motorola wireless – This product comes with dual cameras that can be attached anywhere in baby’s nursery. The video output is incredible. The only downside is the price; this video monitor is very expensive.
- Foscam FBM3501 – You can go with this baby monitoring system if you want a camera that offers decent video output and low failure rates.
- IO DXR-5 – This video camera uses radio waves to transmit video output from the camera to the monitor. The frequency at which communication happens is 2.4 GHz, which is a standard for this sort of unit. If you are using a wireless headset, there may be interference between signals because wireless headphones also use this frequency.
- Levana Sophia – A low priced, cute-looking baby video monitoring system.
- SI in-view – This video monitoring system is sold by Summer Infant. It is offered at a really low price and for the price, the picture quality and sound output is quite commendable.
- BV full colour – This product and manufactured and sold by a company named BabyVue, which is clearly a play on ‘baby view.’ It lets you control setting remotely.
- VTech VM321 – This product is sold with 3 year warranty and lets you monitor your baby safely and soundly.